jueves, 26 de diciembre de 2013

SIGNALS CHRISTMAS

Wake up at 4 am and watch TV in the film " El Bulto" is projected, it is enough to change the original theme I had planned to write reason. An urgent call , say almost desperate , by way of a Letter to Santa Claus , where thought to reflect on the necessary changes so that life in the southern state of Mexico , change dramatically for the good of society : cleanliness streets, immediate changes in the administration of Culture , prevent at all costs the legal abuses thrive in the Nevado de Toluca , do leave the public squares and the streets of downtown Tejupilco , Temascaltepec of " pests" public hoarders , the taxi drivers, vendors nastiness from chatter , piracy and merchandise of questionable origin .
Left this essay for another time, because we now want to describe the impact that caused me see myself in Lauro , journalist beaten by the "Halcones " in Corpus Thursday , that June 10, 1971 and remained in coma for twenty years and what happened on waking.
I make a brief introduction and say that the Christmas Eve work in organizing a program of courses and workshops that are taught from next January in Danzarte , this beautiful company of my daughters Claudia and Cristina and one of the issues that came to mind was that of an Acting Workshop for Adults . Will cultural similarity of the Library featuring Pendulum courses, but significantly higher for the personalized service and very affordable prices Tejupilco , ie . And think of the Workshop ( Workshop is a space for learning by very dynamic , entertaining and to improve the ways of nature, without curricular value , just for the pleasure of being better people active participation ) , thinking about the action forwarded me in my memories as acting practices I took when I was studying at the Preparatory 1 to establish the field of Aesthetics.


Then , several colleagues were in love Leticia Proal, who was a very seventies girl, watery denim trousers, as worn as broken , as liberal as heavy smoker of marijuana and very spirited in love. Leticia was part of CLETA that was one of the more radical since Artistic Collective - in every way - and who encouraged the idea of ​​organizing our workshop and apply for recognition by the Directorate Campus , to prove the matter. All I got , even in the early times, we visit some exercises and body directed expression, Filmmaker Gabriel Retes .


And the story of "El Bulto" the stars in precisely Gabriel Retes , who remains in a vegetative state for many years , until waking the country in which he lived is a completely different world now Excelsior is no longer a newspaper run by Scherer, the USSR no longer exists , the Berlin Wall has fallen , the Pope visited Mexico , the 1985 earthquake destroyed the capital city, their children grew and technology to employ unknown who has been absent for two decades , his wife and has another girlfriend and his personal fitness is so deteriorated as his long gray hair.
I got up thinking what would happen if the same case were to repeat in a person who had been asleep for the last twenty years , and I knew , upon waking, the PRI ceased to be the ruling party after more than 60, who return conservatism to Mexico , the political heritage of morons, ignorant and savage murderers turned , that a presidential candidate was assassinated , which resorted to " Paca witch " to unravel investigations of the Attorney , the darker characters and corrupt governors of the states of Mexico , Veracruz , Oaxaca or Puebla became . They found out that the Legionaries of Christ were publicly ousted worldwide , except in Mexico where they accumulate power and money. That the U.S. came under attack in their own territory , that such attacks were launched by them and that the oil of the Middle East were enough to destroy the Pentagon and the Twin Towers NY. Return the PRI to power that Mexico stop being a Republican Monarchy to become a narrow oligarchy with , as simulated Democratic forms that offend . Televisa That stopped being a soldier of the PRI to become the " true balance " of the political system and that the U.S. had no need to " invent" some pretext to seize Mexico oil again , for political PRI -PAN -PRD solitos breeches down and "empinaron" . That Mexico is just as " maletas " in football and instead of Quina , Gordillo is now in prison : and I repeat again, I knew that the PRI back in power again
I thought about the paradox of living awake , which can only be the product of a nightmare. Here we live a horrible present and a future worse . A future that is not what I imagined for my countrymen , that joke is not the country I 've lived , I fought and worked tirelessly . A Mexico without gallantry , without talents, without dreams or guts. A Mexico submitted to the imperial power of the northern neighbor, a nation humiliated again without illusions or hopes. A society dumbed again by the power of ignorance , television and religion.
I thought of my daughters , and grandchildren not yet know . I stopped to contemplate that like Lauro , " the Bulge " - and told his family this Christmas Eve led me to experience this Christmas morning , a feeling that " nuisance " pretty, my proclivity to protest for my stubbornness to be against everything that I do not accept , for my insatiable thirst for perfectionism, my intolerance for my culture and greater intelligence . Why well as judgment Lieutenant Colonel Slade in the great film " Scent of a Woman " " I have come to many crossroads in my life. I always knew what the right path. Without exception , I knew . But I've never I made. Why?Because it was fucking hard ! "
That's why today I stop and I can see that my daughters are much better than me. Unlike my life , if they have taken the path " fucking hard " . For you to be my daughters is reason enough to not understand them , the birth of good nature who own and use , since it is not a virtue that have been taught by my example . Nor have they been temperance and fortitude direct apprehensions because irascibility that characterizes me is foreign and different. Because it is true that I have been guided by the way the love of wisdom , justice , fairness and liberality , but I realize that Claudia , Cristina and Carmen were used as great method as cash, to make my shortcomings as father not become vices that harm their lives and instead translate into investments to grow , to evolve , to be strong women , lists, smart , enterprising , beautiful, elegant and admirable for its peaceful, serene and good spirit.
So this Christmas , the best gift I have received in life that I can remember, has been catering to the signals that are always everywhere and have allowed me , on this night , gathered around a table winter , in the places of Temascaltepec acknowledge that there is someone better than me : myself .

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario